- Mix well and cook until thick. Remove from flame, add 1/8 Lb. butter, and stir well.
- Add 2 T of grated cheese. Set aside.
- Cook 3 chopped onions in a little water. Drain and place in pan with melted margerine.
- Add chopped meat (1 1/2 lbs.) and brown.
- Add S, P. and nutmeg.
Add 1 small can of tomatoe sauce and 3 T of Becamel sauce to meat mixture.
- Cook 1 lb. elbow macaroni in salted water.
- Drain and add 1/8 lb. of margerine and 2T of grated cheese.
- Mix well.
- Add the meat sauce OR layer in pan.
- Beat 2 eggs and 1 cup of milk and add to ingredients in pan.
- Grease pan and throw in a few bread crumbs before adding the filling.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.