- Place tarama in food processor or blender.
- Soak toasted bread in cold water, and then squeeze out water. Add to roe.
- Add bread to tarama.
- Add onion (cut in quarters), garlic and parsley.
- Using processor or blender begin to combine mixture, alternately dribbling in olive oil and lemon juice beating constantly until you have a smooth mixture.
- Chill for at least one hour. May be made the day before.
- Garnish with black olives and thin slices of lemon.
- Serve with crudités or/and crackers.