- Bring to boil, water and butter. Remove from flame and add 1 cup of Flour.
- Stir until mixture leaves the side of the pot.
- Add mixture to mixmaster bowl and add 4 eggs, one at a time while mixing.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet and drop spoonfulls of dough on to sheet. Amount according to size puff wanted.
- Place into 425 degree oven for 1/2 hour. Check one puff to see if they are done.
- When Puffs are cool, cut a gash in side.
- Fill with whipped Cream, custard or ice cream. Sliced strawberries may be added.