- Cook spinach and drain.
- Chop dill, parsley, and scallions. Leeks and onion in food processor
- Sauté above in pan with butter.
- Add spinach.
- Add crumbled feta, kefalotiris and cottage cheese to vegetable mixture.
- Add eggs one at a time. I beat each one before adding.
- Add nutmeg, pepper, baking powder, and if necessary flour.
- Line a rectangular pan (approx. 91/2 by 12 1/2) with 4 sheets of filo buttering each sheet.
- Add spanakopeta mixture.
- Cover with 4 more sheets of filo, again buttering each separately.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.